Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other tournament games

Not looking good. Still 9 minutes and Gonzaga has blown some leads this year but it's tough to imagine them gagging here.

Oregon has 3 guys that can get a bucket at will. MSU hasn't had that in years...valentine was good but he struggled getting his own shot. Number 5 on Oregon is a beast!

The center for Oregon has probably sat out for 1 minute this whole game. I love coaches who stick with guys who are playing well. Izzo would've yanked him 10 times by now.

Bell 11 points 13 rebounds 8 blocks , and 4 assists. Just freaking amazing performance by him.

After watching Kansas I think Michigan blew a gloden opportunity for a chance at a final four. Not sure how young Kansas is but just like with Michigan Oregon took Kansas out of thier game totally and befuddled them. I would perfer Michigan or Msu in the final four but it's cool to see Gonzaga and Oregon in the final four. First time since 1939 for the Ducks and first time ever for the Zags.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't mind Oregon or the Zags. Wish it were Xavier though. I'm pulling for South Carolina tomorrow and then the Kentucky and UNC game is impossible to pick. Hate them both

Yeah I don't mind Oregon or the Zags. Wish it were Xavier though. I'm pulling for South Carolina tomorrow and then the Kentucky and UNC game is impossible to pick. Hate them both

Yeah I agree with that. So Carolina would be OK as a sec team. You right about the other game whoever wins I hope losses in semifinals lol..

If South Carolina wins this would truly be one of the strangest Final Four fields ever. One blue blood (UNC/UK), a mid major that hasn't ever been this far, a power conference team that has been largely irrelevant for 75 years, and a power conference team that had been irrelevant their entire program history.

The way South Carolina extends their defense to not allow you to shoot easy threes is beautiful!!! Damnit Izzo please take notes

If you would have told me South Carolina would make a Final Four in my lifetime I would have called you a liar. Absolutely incredible run.

What a run for South Carolina. I was really pulling for them today. When they stormed back from 14 down to take a 2 point lead with a 16-0 run I thought they would win. Frank Martin was shaken up after the game, although he is a little too fired up on the sidelines he obviously cares about his players. For some reason I can't stand the Zags, hopefully Oregon wins tonight because if it's Zags against North Carolina there is no way in hell im watching it.

Heck it's taken the Zags so long to get in this final after all the heart break city the have had. Plus they hustle as hard as any team I have seen this year . Didn't really care who won today but I agree after taking a 2 point lead I thought SC would win too. I will root all day for UNC to lose on Monday if Oregon can't come back. Though I probably won't watch till the last 5 minutes like last year lol...

Last edited:
Screw Unc the cheaters!!!!! Screw you Williams. Team should be on probation. Not a chance in hell I will root for Unc over the Zags.

Ducks didn't box out just like michigan damn it ..
Bell beat michigan, and he cost them both boxouts.
Tonight.

Last edited:
Screw Unc the cheaters!!!!! Screw you Williams. Team should be on probation. Not a chance in hell I will root for Unc over the Zags.

Ducks didn't box out just like michigan damn it ..
Bell beat michigan, and he cost them both boxouts.
Tonight.

How do you not get a rebound...twice!!! That's just an awful way to go out. I guess you're right, I'd rather the Zags win it. I can't watch that game. Is it football season yet? Not like that will be fun either, I don't even know who is suspended from the team..

Last edited:
How do you not get a rebound...twice!!! That's just an awful way to go out. I guess you're right, I'd rather the Zags win it. I can't watch that game. Is it football season yet? Not like that will be fun either, I don't even know who is suspended from the team..

Yeah I won't even watch I think until last 5 minutes if I can help it. I agree I wish Mark would release the players names and move on but I guess maybe he can't because of the investigation. My wife and father in law as you know root for Msu, and if they get decent qb play this year I think they will suprise some teams and win 8+ games. I don't always root against Msu. Just sometimes. I wish dang Izzo wasn't so good at getting top guys lol..

Last edited:
Damn it I tried to stay away nut started watching at 18 minutenmark of the second half .
Refs calling alot of ticky tack fouls right now .

Collins first to foul out at 5 minute mark with these garbage refs.

Last edited:
Back