Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports Yahoo League

Grandy's league I lost last game of the season, went from 1 seed to 3 seed, and then got my ass kicked in the first round. Too many damn injuries. Oh well.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

tonyballs said:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

cool.png

lol locked acquisitions today so teams dont dump players (slick!) haha. Kawdup wins the dunce award for picking up all of slicks peeps. Everyone root for KAWDUP to lose in rd 1!

I'm losing to Kawdup/Slick :) by 13. He's done and I have SF good LB and Pitts defense which has been very underwhelmng.

Should have won that game. I was within about 2 months during mnf halftime. Then Pittsburgh started giving up TD.

taking on 2 teams for the championship (Kawdup/Slick) and Petersons knee just exploded...awesome.

League Champion
San Diego Sacks

2ndKAWDUP
3rdShinebox & the Gimp
4thEat my Schwartz

Thanks guys....was a fun season. Crazy amount of injuries to valuable players this year! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

I think I stopped caring midway through both leagues, it was quite relaxing not checking my roster every week and not caring if I won or lost.

mhughes0021 said:
Me vs Kawdup ...cough....slick...cough...in the championship!

Did you even bother checking which ones were active? I didn't check who was dropping anyone. Look and see how many moves I made during the season.

Give me a break.

Gratz on the win you whiner.

KAWDUP said:
mhughes0021 said:
Me vs Kawdup ...cough....slick...cough...in the championship!

Did you even bother checking which ones were active? I didn't check who was dropping anyone. Look and see how many moves I made during the season.

Give me a break.

Gratz on the win you whiner.

lol its all good Kawdup...i was just effin around
laugh.png

I looked at your roster after the first few games, and figured I was a goner. I was happy when I only lost by 11, because you were trouncing teams by the end of the season. It was deserved. :*)

Back