Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's your favorite Red Wing - Vote

Lidstrom was so underappreciated in this city it drove me bananas. Half the fan base STILL can't pronounce his damn name.

Lidstrom was so underappreciated in this city it drove me bananas. Half the fan base STILL can't pronounce his damn name.

He was the best Defenseman I ever seen and for me, no one was close. Amazing what the Red Wings look like without out him, totally different looking team after his retirement.

Larry Robinson and Borje Salming were pretty darn good as well but Lidstrom was just a freak on D. Technically amazing, made very few mistakes. Robinson was the toughest player I ever seen, he was nasty. My Father said Robinson could not hold Gordie Howe's jock strap when it came to being tough.

Last edited:
Back