Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I signed up to help hold flags at the soccer game

Horrible typing on my part and cannot edit title

Hold flags at the soccer game

Missed my chance for the banners in standards that will be half time show

Instead I get to help oull out and hold some color banner off the stage when the fray plays (near end of oerformance). I will be the inside corner in the blue banner next to the other color banner on the press box side of stadium

It is mainly college kids but a few of us older folks showed up. And we are all in the blue
banner. Lol

Also help in pregame they have some big thing we will roll out in the field (that rehearsal is in morning). We get to watch second half from a seat live (I think it might be like the band temporary seats) and they gave us two tickets to tonight's practice match

Back