Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colorado Playing 13 Regular Season Games

tinselwolverine

I just noticed...3 OOC games and 10 games in the Pac 12...anybody know what's up with that? Maybe because they're playing Hawai'i...back in the day when M played Hawai'i, M had one more regular season game than everybody else, too...

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]13? Wow. Are they @ hawaii?

I'm pretty sure everybody is at Hawai'i. I'm pretty sure Hawai'i plays 17 or 18 games a year, every one of them at home...

Who the fuck would host Hawai'i in the late fall?

One oddity about CU's schedule is that they're playing CAL as an OOC game because it was scheduled prior to CU moving to the Pac-12.

I think the Hawaii game is a sort of 'bonus' game and yes, at Hawaii ... a "business trip" according to coach Embree

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":ltioytbj]13? Wow. Are they @ hawaii?

Who the fuck would host Hawai'i in the late fall?[/quote:ltioytbj]

Thats my point. Lol

Back