Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UNLV vs Wisconsin

wolverine304

7-0 Wisky. Russel Wilson already scoring touchdowns. I think they'll win the big 10 pretty easily. Not that UNLV is a big deal lol but still.

UNLV would have made it a game but they keep shooting themselves in the foot. Wisky definitely looks nasty especially up front on the offensive line. On defense UNLV has ran on them quite easily.

I think we could run all over them, however no way in hell could our d lineman get off their blocks dealing with mauling 340 pounders..

Yeah Wiscons has a HUGE offensive line. Not many teams are going to get the the QB. I didn't see any weaknesses when they played.

Back