Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What up?

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
No stones fans in here? or is it because of the lack of action?

A lot of fans, understandably, have lost interest in the Pistons since their fall from grace. Heck, I used to go to EVERY playoff game and haven't been to one since 06...

Loudest I ever heard that place was when Ben Wallace blocked Shaq and sent him down to the ground. Shaq actually got injured on that play.

I'm still a Pistons fan. It's just not Basketball season so there isn't much to talk about. And last year we coulden't really brag about anything

I still follow the pistons, but haven't been a huge fan of the NBA the last few years..

Yeah once it opens up. But I always wondered if Baseball players would trash talk as they move around the bases, like NBA'ers do. Would be kind of funny.

Back