Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Finkell

hellifino

and hire Urban Meyer, for the love of God, save the program.

Wrong board. This belongs on the college football or the America's Most Wanted or future pizza delivery men boards.

I've seen a half dozen of Off Topics on here, but since the guys were board favorites, no one said anything.

Hell its not going to happen.

I see that a lot of people are ripping this team and saying how bad they are. The funny thing is that the top WR and RB will be back soon. If Miller can get some reps he will make some plays.

amajjd said:
Hell its not going to happen.

I see that a lot of people are ripping this team and saying how bad they are. The funny thing is that the top WR and RB will be back soon. If Miller can get some reps he will make some plays.

Braxton Miller made some plays alright... For Miami. Ohio is screwed.

I don't know why everyone keeps thinking Meyer would go to ohio. Corruption surrounding the program was obviously the main reason he left UF.

I think it's pretty well established at this point that ohio is basically an SEC team in the north, in terms of the sleaziness, the booster access to the program, the shady recruiting deals... unless Urban is clueless, he didn't leave UF to get involved in the same thing in a colder climate. (and with uglier women and dumber fans).

Ohio State finally ran into a program sleazier than they are and got creamed.

tycobb420 said:
Ohio State finally ran into a program sleazier than they are and got creamed.

I don't know if Miami is sleazier. that's like comparing Charles Manson to Ted Bundy.

it does explain ohio's poor record against the SEC though.

it's weird, the last decade, it seems like Michigan, Ohio and the SEC have a rock-paper-scissors thing going on.

you have:
Michigan = clean Big Ten program.
ohio = sleazy Big Ten program

and then you have the SEC

Rules:
1. sleazy big ten program beats clean big ten program.
2. SEC beats sleazy Big Ten program
3. clean Big Ten program beats SEC

Back