Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo top five best/worst Uniforms.

Pretty shotty list imo... I don't think Texas, Penn State, UM, or Bama belong there. Tradition-shmadition. There are better uni's looks wise out there. I don't care about the history behind them. Michigans winged helmets give them a top 5 nod though maybe.

As for the worst, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks Georgias werent sweet. Looked like gay super heroes. Didn't think Floridas throwbacks were a bottom 5 jersey either.

Beez said:
Pretty shotty list imo... I don't think Texas, Penn State, UM, or Bama belong there. Tradition-shmadition. There are better uni's looks wise out there. I don't care about the history behind them. Michigans winged helmets give them a top 5 nod though maybe.

As for the worst, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks Georgias werent sweet. Looked like gay super heroes. Didn't think Floridas throwbacks were a bottom 5 jersey either.

The two toned Florida throwbacks were terrible, but im assuming you were talking about the other UF throwbacks on the list, in which case I couldnt agree more. Pretty basic, definitely doesnt belong on a "worst of" list. I figured it out, If you havent changed your uniforms in the last 50 years, theres a spot for you on the "best of" list...

Back