Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nice win guys

jever4321

MSU made the nuts look like a JV team. It was probably the most boring game I have ever watched, but it's always nice to see the nuts lose.

drivergreg said:
No, they stopped posting here because of the childish UM trolls.

NOT!

it's because we called them out on their dumbass opinions, like "both ND and UM are terrible. We will kill ND next week." etc. etc.

stupid people that talk in absolutes like that never stick around to take their medicine... so I wasn't surprised to see the post count in this board tank.

still a good win @ Ohio. MSU's defense is solid, but their play calling really does look awful. hope it stays awful for the next couple weeks.

Dreadful game to watch in terms of entertainment value but man .... the Ohio offense looked like the 2008 MICHIGAN offense with Threet and Sheridan.

Bauserman looks completely inept and Braxton Miller looks .... well, confused.

Bauserman is a clipboard holder with a pulse. I would take Sheridan over Bauserman all day long and twice on Saturday.

drivergreg said:
MichChamp02 said:
NOT!

it's because we called them out on their dumbass opinions...

Yeah, that's the reason.

they were okay with UM fans "trolling" them prior to that game, but not after it, yet it had nothing to do with the outcome?

Read through this forum here and look at when the posting thinned out.

But it's unimportant. I can root for the Spartans without dealing with immature people who just try to ruin someone else's forum with shenanigans.

Have fun posting here.

Back