Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Conner Cook

johnny2x2x

He's pretty good.

He's cleaned up the mechanics issues from last year and is as accurate of a QB as you will see in college. I think he's a top 10 pick now, maybe top 5. Chance at #1 overall. He's a stud and I cannot believe the throws he makes over and over.

It's great to see him play with consistency finally. His only question mark will be why did his teammates not elect him as a captain. That still baffles me

It's great to see him play with consistency finally. His only question mark will be why did his teammates not elect him as a captain. That still baffles me

MSU only elects 3 captains. Calhoun and Allen were no brainers. Harris beat Cook out for the 3rd one. But Cook is a leader on that team and anyone would tell you that.

He's pretty good.

He's cleaned up the mechanics issues from last year and is as accurate of a QB as you will see in college. I think he's a top 10 pick now, maybe top 5. Chance at #1 overall. He's a stud and I cannot believe the throws he makes over and over.

He's at about 57% on the year......his accuracy is good, not great. However, he throws a LOT of 50/50 balls that really hurt his percentage.

His accuracy to the sidelines and corner of the end zone has been really good.

He's at about 57% on the year......his accuracy is good, not great. However, he throws a LOT of 50/50 balls that really hurt his percentage.

His accuracy to the sidelines and corner of the end zone has been really good.

I think the completion percentage is overrated. Based on that a QB from Baylor would be the number 1 player every year. The 3 yard dump offs don't make you a great or accurate QB.

Cook has an NFL body and makes NFL throws. I think he'll go top 5 depending on which teams end up at the bottom. I know the Jets loved him last year and were hoping that he would declare for the draft, but he came back. I'm sure they'd take him over Geno Smith today if they could.

I also think he'll start from day one.

He's a beast, so many big throws. We have a chance to beat osu just because of him.

NFL scouts look at tough throws more than anything else, Cook makes more tough throws than any college QB I can remember. He's a franchise QB.

if we happen to beat OSU I'd see Cook at least getting an invite to New York so he can watch Fornette get the heisman. Cook would get invited based on his body of work, 34-3, etc, kind of like AJ Mcarron did

Back