Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Play

Sbee

I'm officially sick of talking about the play vs michigan, don't care if I see it on replay anymore. I know it's a story but it's certainly run its course. I re watched the game the other day and the focus on that does take away from a really good football game outside of that. Cook and Burbridge were ridiculous, d-line played so tough, their special teams were great.

Now that video of the dude crying after that game, I'll never get sick of that.

I'm officially sick of talking about the play vs michigan, don't care if I see it on replay anymore. I know it's a story but it's certainly run its course. I re watched the game the other day and the focus on that does take away from a really good football game outside of that. Cook and Burbridge were ridiculous, d-line played so tough, their special teams were great.

Now that video of the dude crying after that game, I'll never get sick of that.

Your standard issue michigan chick magnet.

Glad we didnt let down today. Finally the bye week we have been desperate for.

Last edited:
Listened to 97.1 on the way home and almost all of the calls were about that play. They were all Michigan fans and I get it because they didn't have a game to take their minds off it today so they were still dwelling on it. It just overshadows so many food performances in that game, Connor cook and Burbridge had a lot more to do with the win than Jackson and miller. Anyway, time to move on, at least for the rest of the season.

We have a bye wee this week, so I plan to watch the Play on a continuous loop got 3 and a half hours next Saturday so I can get my fix.

I'm never going to get sick of that play and it will be talked about for decades. But yes, we do have bigger games coming up.

Last edited:
That Nebraska game is looking less and less scary. Those guys are struggling. Lacking a lot of confidence right now.

That Nebraska game is looking less and less scary. Those guys are struggling. Lacking a lot of confidence right now.

It's a game Nebraska has circled in their calendar. Nothing is easy and I don't expect this one to be either. Armstrong is a good QB and he has some receivers.

MSU 31 Nebraska 24.

We have a bye wee this week, so I plan to watch the Play on a continuous loop got 3 and a half hours next Saturday so I can get my fix.

I'm never going to get sick of that play and it will be talked about for decades. But yes, we do have bigger games coming up.
I'm just over it for the time being. It's like a great meal with a lot of leftovers, you'll get sick of eating it after a few days. You can have it again in a few weeks and it will be good again. I'll let it go until after the year

Last edited:
Back