Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Caleb Swannigan not cleared to play

This may have been mentioned but anyone notice that although Bridges shoots lefty from outside, he tends to dribble and finish right handed? He can dribble w/ the left as well but at least in the few mix tapes I watched the highlights indicate he mostly uses his right except his jump shot...

This may have been mentioned but anyone notice that although Bridges shoots lefty from outside, he tends to dribble and finish right handed? He can dribble w/ the left as well but at least in the few mix tapes I watched the highlights indicate he mostly uses his right except his jump shot...

Yes I brought it up. He always finishes right hand and only once I saw him finish 2 handed but never finish lefty. Mind you i wasnt a furious dunker but i found it easier and more comfortable to go off my right leg and dunk with my left hand. Jason Richardson only finished 2 handed when he was at MSU. Bridges is going to bring that dynamic aspect to the court like Richardson/brown did, Its been awhile.

Yes I brought it up. He always finishes right hand and only once I saw him finish 2 handed but never finish lefty. Mind you i wasnt a furious dunker but i found it easier and more comfortable to go off my right leg and dunk with my left hand. Jason Richardson only finished 2 handed when he was at MSU. Bridges is going to bring that dynamic aspect to the court like Richardson/brown did, Its been awhile.

Branden Dawson disagrees.

Branden Dawson disagrees.

Dawson solid under the rim and a nice forceful dunk but if you watch dunk highlights of Brown,Richardson and Bridges they are electric and dunking over people. Highlight dunks with a distinct hint of violence, the type where you need to put the kids away before viewing.

Last edited:
I remember playing NC at NC and Richardson being flat footed (no steps)under the rim and dunking over 7"1 Brenden Haywood with force. I found it on youtube years ago but cant find it anymore.

Last edited:
Back