Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injuries.

our starting OL will play together for the first time since the 7th play of the oregon game. I think we've had a different starting lineup for the last 7 games

Coming out unscathed during that stretch is a bonus to say the least. The other guys got snaps and really puts them in a good situation from here on out. I was assuming several losses during that period due to bad luck of injuries that have plagued this squad.

I saw one of the Mlive writers a couple weeks ago say that Dantonio or anyone in the Michigan state program never said that Copeland would be back next year. Is it possible that his injury is career ending? God we miss that guy...he locked down one half of the field.

I saw one of the Mlive writers a couple weeks ago say that Dantonio or anyone in the Michigan state program never said that Copeland would be back next year. Is it possible that his injury is career ending? God we miss that guy...he locked down one half of the field.

No, I've heard Dantonio say he'd be ready for Spring ball. It was actually the type of injury he might have been able to play through, but they erred in the side of caution.

We really missed Ed Davis last night, he was so much better if a blitzed than anyone we have, great at slipping blocks and getting to the QB.

Heath got hurt in a cheap shot, looked bad, hope he is back next week. Craig Evans played well last night.

Back