Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What happened to the "Suck it State" thread on uofm page?

Spartanmack

My money is on dubbsco begging the mod to delete the thread he started because he and a few other partisan hacks were roundly pimp-slapped over the course of a few pages of posts.

Last edited:
I would have locked it as a Mod without anyone having to ask.

at least back on the board I started and moderated years ago, I would have.

For what? There was no name-calling or inappropriate language or comments - certainly nothing worse than a lot of other threads. Unless it was deleted based on the OP being unsportsmanlike in starting the thread - but then why did it take 3 days and 30 pages of posts?

Not a huge deal, just found it interesting.

Fair enough.

Maybe we should make a board called the DOJO for threads from all boards that boil down to 2-3 posters going in circles.

He might have deleted his post. From what I understand when the OP deletes his own post the thread goes away. That's my guess.

I think dubbsco couldn't handle getting his ass handed to him. I don't have a problem with him rejoicing in our loss, it's the premise that we're a lucky team and that's supposedly what fueled our success.

I think crying to the mods is the most pathetic thing you can do. I get called names all the time, but I don't run and tell mommy

I would have locked it as a Mod without anyone having to ask.

at least back on the board I started and moderated years ago, I would have.
If you have a problem with a thread, don't read it or reply. Pretty simple solution

Fair enough.

Maybe we should make a board called the DOJO for threads from all boards that boil down to 2-3 posters going in circles.

I think calling it 'circle jerk' would be more appropriate for threads like that one.

It was ill-advised from the outset. Schadenfreude is not (or should not) be a part of the Michigan ethos.

It was ill-advised from the outset. Schadenfreude is not (or should not) be a part of the Michigan ethos.

we can still LOL @ people though. especially hypocritical or ironic situations, right?

Aww, it would have been fun to bust out when we jailsex Harbaugh at Spartan Stadium next year.

we can still LOL @ people though. especially hypocritical or ironic situations, right?

of course you can, it's almost as good as the team you cheer for beating us. Since you experience do that, you get the thrill of living through other teams, I'm sure you do the same with OSU.

Last edited:
of course you can, it's almost as good as the team you cheer for beating us. Since you experience do that, you get the thrill of living through other teams, I'm sure you do the same with OSU.

7 out of 8 years! 27-23.

Brady Hoke had a better record vs MSU than Harbaugh currently does.

Last edited:

Why not? You're already the most hated and trashiest fanbase in the conference. Probably because you try to pretend you're above other fan bases somehow. Michigan fans are the worst, not a single fanbase in the Big Ten wouldn't tell you Michigan fans are trashier and douchier than Ohio State fans, that's a fact.

Why not? You're already the most hated and trashiest fanbase in the conference. Probably because you try to pretend you're above other fan bases somehow. Michigan fans are the worst, not a single fanbase in the Big Ten wouldn't tell you Michigan fans are trashier and douchier than Ohio State fans, that's a fact.

This lashing is better reserved for someone other than Byco, hes one of the good ones going back to ESPN.

Back