Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu 82 fau 55

johnny2x2x

Davis debut, 13-11 with 5 blocks. Costello 15-7. Valentine 13-8-9.

Last edited:
He's a good rim protector, he'll pick up a lot of fouls too. He hit a tough lefty hook late too, missed a lot of shots, may have been 6 of 14 or something like that.

Davis had 8 offensive rebounds.

Great first game for him, but honestly, I'd be thrilled with 7 and 6 with 2 blocks from him the season.

Last edited:
Davis had 8 offensive rebounds.

Great first game for him, but honestly, I'd be thrilled with 7 and 6 with 2 blocks from him the season.
Scoring is on the low end depending on his minutes, 6 boards and 2 blocks would be nice

On my phone, so won't post the videos, but holy shit, Bridges had a couple dunks in his high school's opening game tonight that you have to search for.

Are you kidding me??? A high school kid, 360 windmill on a fast break. And then even better an alloy oop windmill. I mean, these are beyond anything Lebron or Kobe did in high school.

one more thing about DD, he seems to play with a consistent motor, I've watched him in 3 college games and a few high school games, he's high energy. that's not something you always see from a young kid that was used to dominating at every level, he didn't have to play that hard before

one more thing about DD, he seems to play with a consistent motor, I've watched him in 3 college games and a few high school games, he's high energy. that's not something you always see from a young kid that was used to dominating at every level, he didn't have to play that hard before

Saw him play Forest Hills Central live in high school. FHC has a D1 big man, Xavier Tillman, who beat DD with a drop step and was able to dunk. While Tillman was thumping his chest, DD sprinted down the floor and took a pass and dunked it. He was dominant that game has like 25-17 with 12 blocks. He has a good motor.

Back