Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland game today

I don't know if I believe it but a msu writer said that Maryland would be the 2nd best defense we've played so far, their whole problem is turning it over.

Again, I'll take a 17pt win w no cook. Good to get hicks and London back, both were out since Rutgers

looks like Edmonson didn't play one snap yesterday, Nicholson improved and you see a shorter bench in the secondary. we're not playing 9 guys like we did vs nebraska, having hicks back is huge, this bodes well for OSU. I'm not saying that our secondary is where we need it to be but it will be a lot better than it was vs Nebraska. Khari willis didn't play that much either, which is just fine

Last edited:
Maybe those interceptions yesterday will give some guys confidence. Hicks is a huge boost. Tyson Smith had some good plays/hits last night. He's going to be good next year.

Miller was being picked on throughout the game though.

Back