Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lakers 97 Pistons 85 Final

66-66 at the end of three.

I wonder why SVG has not used Spencer D. off the bench more this year. He is much better them Blake..

Reggie Jackson better wake the freak up because he is playing awful right now..Only 2 assists midway through the fourth is pathetic..

Last edited:
Well that is probably that after tied 66-66 Pistons now losing 85-74.. Garbage offense with no movement.. Garbage Point guard play from Jackson, and all around lazy play right now..Only 3 and change left..

Last edited:
I hope SVG keeps Jackson on the bench the rest of the game.. He was awful this fourth quarter..

Last edited:
Looks like SVG is sending a message to Jackson because he has been benched last 5 to 6 minutes..

Shame on SVG for not using Spencer D. over Blake earlier this year..

Back to normal for Detroit basketball. 4 game losing streak, and the team is back to
5-5 with Cleveland coming up Tuesday..

Reggie Jackson was flat out awful tonight. Him and a bunch of Pistons..

Two losses in two days in Tinsel town.

The Pistons suck.

Good thing the NBA is fixed anyway.

Even the Goin' To Work Pistons struggled on these long West Coast trips. They are grueling, and I'm not surprised they did poorly. I really wish they had gone 3-3 though.

I will put much more stock into how I see them respond from this, rather than the results themselves.

Last edited:
No excuse to lose this game. The Lakers are a horrible team. I'm starting to think now the 5-1 start was just a fluke. This team is not as good as everyone thought.

And Kobi sits tonight and playing 40 minutes and torching us :/

Yeah the Pistons have a lot of holes.. I just hope we can improve enough so that
AD wants to stay in Detroit..

Last edited:
Kings loss was worse in my opinion, because they had a day of rest before hand. Both teams are not very good period. However I think people are underestimating just how grueling it is to play 6 games in 10 days or whatever it was out west. I am not shocked it all they lost the last game to the Lakers. Another back to back as well.

3-3 was what I hoped for, and they went 2-4. Have to see how they respond now that it's over to make any judgments in my opinion. Like I said even the great Pistons teams did not have success out west so I'm not gonna be too harsh on them yet.

Back