Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 119 Celtics 116 Final

biggunsbob

Preview

Celtics
(14-11, 7-5 away)

Pistons
(14-12, 9-4 home

Need to bounce back and get a home win verses a team we may be battling for a playoff spot!!!!

Nice win against a scrappy Celtics team. KCP with a career high 31 points and Reggie just took over the 4th.

Nice sorry I missed it... had a back procedure and have been out of it all day.

Last edited:
Good thing Andre knocked down that half court shot before halftime, eh?

Jerebko kept it close at the end for Boston despite a terrible 3 point shooting season to this point, figures.

I love when KCP has these kind of nights. Wish I wouldn't have missed it.

I love when KCP has these kind of nights. Wish I wouldn't have missed it.
Same here. Sounded like he put on a show. He's really turning the corner and shutting up the critics. I don't think you'll hear anybody calling him Kid Can't Play anymore.

KCPs offense is streaky, but his on the ball defense is near the top of the league. Opposing players keep saying how much harder they have to work against him. Not enough players actually play defense anymore, so I'm glad he's on our side.

Curry had a low scoring night verses us also if I am remember it right.

Back