Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The ultra right wing media outlet...

But for more than a decade, no one has measured what the country’s 5.4 million Native Americans think about the controversy. Their responses to The Post poll were unambiguous: Few objected to the name, and some voiced admiration.

IDK ...I think the whole topic is typical grandstanding and not as big a deal as its made out to be. That said, a survey of 504 people out of 5.4Million should be taken for what it is. And I'm sure the Washington Post is on Snyders side of the table.

I'm looking back and can't find the thread, but didn't we come to the conclusion back in the day that the resolution to this was to re-name every major league sports team some kind of politically incorrect and offensive pejorative?

Denver Potheads
Seattle Syringes
San Fran Queens
Chicago Fatsos
Green Bay Gumps
New Orleans Transients

Dallas Assholes
Kansas City Boringfuckers

I'm looking back and can't find the thread, but didn't we come to the conclusion back in the day that the resolution to this was to re-name every major league sports team some kind of politically incorrect and offensive pejorative?

The Michigan Fag's? Fag used to mean cigarette. Can I bum a fag off you.

Last edited:
Denver Potheads
Seattle Syringes
San Fran Queens
Chicago Fatsos
Green Bay Gumps
New Orleans Transients

Dallas Assholes
Kansas City Boringfuckers

Dallas Silicon Implants or Store-Bought-Hooters. Assholes is too close to Massholes, which would be the name for every team from Boston.

Last edited:
The Michigan Fag's? Fag used to mean cigarette. Can I bum a fag off you.

North Carolina gets that one. Duke has a strong claim; it's all tobacco money. Michigan has nothing to do with cigarettes.

Last edited:
But for more than a decade, no one has measured what the country?s 5.4 million Native Americans think about the controversy. Their responses to The Post poll were unambiguous: Few objected to the name, and some voiced admiration.

IDK ...I think the whole topic is typical grandstanding and not as big a deal as its made out to be. That said, a survey of 504 people out of 5.4Million should be taken for what it is. And I'm sure the Washington Post is on Snyders side of the table.

the other bullshit thing is the 504 "identify" as native american... last time Human Garbage Pile Dan Snyder found someone who "identified" as native american to defend his racist team name, it turned out to be phony.

I would wager this latest poll is bullshit as well, and the Washington football owner paid for it and the associated coverage.

in another poll conducted by the NAtive American studies dept. at Cal State, they found 2/3 of all Native Americans surveyed felt the team name is racist.

the whole thing smacks of a PR campaign move. it's amusing how all Republitards are fawning all over it, as though it proves shit.

the other bullshit thing is the 504 "identify" as native american... last time Human Garbage Pile Dan Snyder found someone who "identified" as native american to defend his racist team name, it turned out to be phony.

I would wager this latest poll is bullshit as well, and the Washington football owner paid for it and the associated coverage.

in another poll conducted by the NAtive American studies dept. at Cal State, they found 2/3 of all Native Americans surveyed felt the team name is racist.

the whole thing smacks of a PR campaign move. it's amusing how all Republitards are fawning all over it, as though it proves shit.

2/3 of Native Americans like Elizabeth Warren? The only bullshit here is that you think the Native American Studies department at Cal State is the more objective body and that the left wing media outlet is doing journalism for hire to perpetuate racism. By the way, where's the criticism of the Cal State studies sample size? It's more than 20% smaller than the Washington Post survey.

yeah, I'm sure it's a PR campaign move because the Washington Post is always carrying water for anti-native American racists. The one thing the Post would take the other side on is racism in favor of the local football team. This whole post smacks of michturd stupidity, which would be amusing if not so sad and tiring.

Last edited:
Back