Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

congrats spartans

wolverine304

I wanted wisconsin to win though. Not that I dislike you, just wanted a big 10 team to have a chance at the national title.

Nice comeback though

It's a nice win, but it means nothing if Bucky beats us the B1G Championship game.

Great win last night Spartan fans. Buckeye fan here and I can say that was one of the best games of the year so far. This team is starting to get into a rhythm at the right time.

Glad that MSU also put it to UM last week too, seems like this team is for real.

Good luck the rest of the year

Congrats Sparty's. Solid game all the way around. To be honest, I did want Wisky to win, but then again, I got a Pickem's point for taking MSU. Good game.

Thanks to all the classy fans. To the guy that wanted us to lose so we could have a B10 team in the national championship game, we just saved Wisky the embarassment of getting creamed by either LSU or Alabama.

greenandwhite95 said:
Thanks to all the classy fans. To the guy that wanted us to lose so we could have a B10 team in the national championship game, we just saved Wisky the embarassment of getting creamed by either LSU or Alabama.

Probably true. I just want a team that isn't all about speed from the south to win it. Now I'm pulling for stanford to win it all.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
greenandwhite95 said:

Probably true. I just want a team that isn't all about speed from the south to win it. Now I'm pulling for stanford to win it all.

I'm in the same boat, just don't see anyone who can beat LSU or Alabama.

If a power type team with high academics can win it, it gives me more hope that michigan can win one lol

Back