Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

those 28 pages of the 9/11 report released... on a Friday afternoon

Michchamp

link.

I haven't read the actual report yet, but they purportedly document tens of thousands of dollars in payments from Saudi Prince Bandar (or people close to him) to people one degree of separation from the 9/11 hijackers.

Bandar was the Saudi ambassador to the US from the 80's to 2005.

he was supposedly a big Dallas Cowboys fan, who liked to drink and party hard here.

after he was recalled to Saudi Arabia in '05, he sold all his US property (concerned about lawsuits?) and disappeared for a couple years.

I don't know if it's all just a coincidence (the payments to hijackers) but I don't think it is a coincidence they waited until a Friday afternoon in July to release this.

Back