Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games: Week 4.

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
When did the Seattle defense start to suck?

The Raiders are trying to give the game away.. And the Falcons.

Last edited:
Early season surprises

Cardinals 1-3

Cowboys 3-1

Panthers 1-3

Eagles 3-1

Colts 1-3

Falcons 3-1

Lions 1-3

Rams 3-1

There are only 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL, being the AFC Broncos 4-0, and the NFC Vikings 3-0 (MNF vs Giants)

The only team w/o a win is the AFC Browns 0-4, and is the only team besides the Coits, who I would rank below the Lions, after their inexcusable losses to the Titans @ home, and the Bears on the road.

Early season surprises

Cardinals 1-3

Cowboys 3-1

Panthers 1-3

Eagles 3-1

Colts 1-3

Falcons 3-1

Lions 1-3

Rams 3-1

There are only 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL, being the AFC Broncos 4-0, and the NFC Vikings 3-0 (MNF vs Giants)

The only team w/o a win is the AFC Browns 0-4, and is the only team besides the Coits, who I would rank below the Lions, after their inexcusable losses to the Titans @ home, and the Bears on the road.

Detroit has shit the bed but it's not a total surprise. I thought the Rams might win 2 games so big surprise for me.. Lots of surprises..

Back