Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh back to kicking people

brewer229

The play happened in the fourth quarter, long after Roethlisberger tore the meniscus in his left knee (that injury will keep him out an estimated four-to-six weeks). Suh was being blocked, and he stuck his right leg out and kicked Roethlisberger in the quarterback?s right leg. It?s hard to judge intent, but the Steelers have filed a complaint and asked the NFL to look into the play, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

?I?m not sure what he was thinking,? Steelers guard David DeCastro told the Post-Gazette. ?You?d have to ask him what he was thinking. I heard Ben saying ?He kicked me,? but I didn?t really see it until we watched the film.?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/steele...suh-kicking-ben-roethlisberger-202701532.html

The play happened in the fourth quarter, long after Roethlisberger tore the meniscus in his left knee (that injury will keep him out an estimated four-to-six weeks). Suh was being blocked, and he stuck his right leg out and kicked Roethlisberger in the quarterback?s right leg. It?s hard to judge intent, but the Steelers have filed a complaint and asked the NFL to look into the play, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

?I?m not sure what he was thinking,? Steelers guard David DeCastro told the Post-Gazette. ?You?d have to ask him what he was thinking. I heard Ben saying ?He kicked me,? but I didn?t really see it until we watched the film.?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/steele...suh-kicking-ben-roethlisberger-202701532.html

At the time, losing Suh was a disaster. I thought Mayhew completely fucked us by not resigning him.

Two years later.......it turns out to be a good football decision. Now, MM did fuck up his contract.....but Suh's play has dropped off some and his contract will absolutely fuck the Dolphins for years to come.

Great job, Mayhew!

Back