Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Around The B1G Week 11

Yeah, all PSU has to do is win at Rutgers and home vs MSU, if OSU beats UM.

Be interesting to see what the playoff committee does with that scenario. Clemson and Washington might still be in good shape even after losing yesterday since both have a pretty good chance to get to their conference championship games. And then there's Louisville out there too as a probably 1 loss team that won't play for a championship.

I honestly think that MSU will beat Penn state. I've been down on this team more than anyone, but PSU is not that good.

Last edited:
I honestly think that MSU will beat Penn state. I've been down on this team more than anyone, but PSU is not that good.

PSU might not be that good, but MSU is terrible.

That said...anything can happen. If UM plays Iowa 10 times I think they probably win 9. If OSU plays PSU 10 times they probably win 8 or 9.

PSU might not be that good, but MSU is terrible.

That said...anything can happen. If UM plays Iowa 10 times I think they probably win 9. If OSU plays PSU 10 times they probably win 8 or 9.

If OSU plays MSU ten times they win six. MSU will show up on Saturday.

Last edited:

Penn State is not as good as OSU even if they do win the division. However, they are much better than Indiana, Maryland, and Illinois, all of whom we couldn't beat on the road.

you do realize this is @ Penn St, right? This would be a pretty damn big upset. I have a hard time seeing how you stop Barkley, or move the ball on their defense. It's not like they've fallen apart either. they're healthier now and have been kicking the shit out of teams in the 2nd half.

If OSU plays MSU ten times they win six. MSU will show up on Saturday.

whoa... MSU wins 4/10 against Ohio St? seems unlikely.

whoa... MSU wins 4/10 against Ohio St? seems unlikely.

Kryptonite. I won't be at all surprised if Spartans find a way to win this week. I expect the game to be a battle regardless but it may be made even more so if they play in a monsoon, like last year, which at least one forecast I've seen is calling for.

Back