Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2nd NFL player killed in New Orleans

Mr. Gasser released pending investigation right ? That is what it looks like .

Last edited:
Mr. Gasser released pending investigation right ? That is what it looks like .

yup...they are still investigating.

From the article:

"A sheriff's statement added that preliminary accounts from witnesses and the shooter "suggested these events represented the culmination of a road rage incident."

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand said Gasser, 54, fired three rounds through an open window from inside his car at McKnight, who was standing outside his car. The shooting occurred about 3 p.m. Thursday in Terrytown, a suburb of New Orleans just across the Mississippi River."

The scenario that McKnight confronted Gasser while he was still sitting in his car would lead me to believe, at that point, McKnight was the aggressor.

New York times

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/s...f/2016/12/joe_mcknights_shooter_was_cite.html

Last edited:
How do you confess and then go free?

when you stay on the scene, surrender your gun, tell them that you shot him from inside your car (which is supported by evidence and witnesses) they don't just arrest you. They investigate further.

It may turn out he didn't even commit a crime.

How do you confess and then go free?

Didn't you know...us white dudes can kill black dudes whenever we want. You just say you felt threatened by the angry black guy so you shot him. We don't even have to flee the scene either. Just wait for the cops and tell them you just murdered this black dude because it seemed like he might harm me. And they'll just let you go about your everyday business. I'm sure McKnight committed some type of crime at some point in his life so this will be justified by many. :bat:

Can't Americans just get out of a car and throw hands anymore??? Why a gun??

Back