Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 114 Houston 109 Final

Begs the question N. Why haven't these guys played more this year? .

Last edited:
Ive said in the past that Boban has some serious game and didnt know why he wasnt playing . At least next year Baynes should be gone and Boban will be getting minutes . Think we should try to trade one of Harris , Leur or Morris and let Ellenson fill in .

Ellenson with a double double in his first start.
15/11.

Boban
27/12

Very nice.

Ive said in the past that Boban has some serious game and didnt know why he wasnt playing . At least next year Baynes should be gone and Boban will be getting minutes . Think we should try to trade one of Harris , Leur or Morris and let Ellenson fill in .

I think I like Morris better then Leur but his salary may be a issue issue dealing him Maybe.

I think I like Morris better then Leur but his salary may be a issue issue dealing him Maybe.

Of the 3 i do too , i heard Orlando would like Tobias back and has interest in Jackson . We shall see how it all plays out

Back