Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gareon Conley could be in big trouble!

Well my understand from reading things coming out of cleveland this happened weeks ago and the police were notified at the time of the incident but they have been keeping it quiet. But yes the timing does put things into question. At the same time the players have to learn not to put themselves in these positions especially this close to the draft.

Is this guy draftable?

La'el Collins dropped out of the draft after being a 1st round prospect. The police just wanted to talk to him about a murder. He was never a suspect.

I would take him in the 6th or 7th round. It is hard to get 1st round talent.

I wonder who says no to a 4 way but "I'm willing to watch.." And does someone who is already having a 3 way need to rape a 4th? Stupid people putting themselves in those situations but the girl sounds whack.

On a police report, so do the police get dna sample from him? Can they, if he lawyers up that imo wouldn't look good.
If he didn't do it, she falsified a police report and she can be arrested, I would think, but when you let the little head do the thinking instead of the one on top of your shoulders, you can wind up with conniving women like her.

On a police report, so do the police get dna sample from him? Can they, if he lawyers up that imo wouldn't look good.
If he didn't do it, she falsified a police report and she can be arrested, I would think, but when you let the little head do the thinking instead of the one on top of your shoulders, you can wind up with conniving women like her.

A DNA sample is part of a standard rape kit, but there is also a physical examination.

Any time a woman has intercourse, there will be signs of vaginal tearing. It's very very small, imperceptible to the human eye. In cases of rape it's typically far more pronounced. There will also be vaginal bruising, and again, in cases of rape it's typically far more pronounced.

For the DA to proceed, they are going to need some type of evidence beyond her saying she was raped. If the medical exam is consistent with rape, or there are witnesses, they may take the charges to a grand jury for deliberation, and then file based on the grand jury's verdict.

In too many cases where someone is about to come into a pile of money, consensual sex can easily turn into an accusation of rape. They won't go on the accusation alone, they will need something else to substantiate.

In some cases, the DA can present a good (and often very short) argument to the grand jury that convinces them to indict, and there's just nothing to work from in court. This usually ends in a dismissal of charges or a non-guilty verdict.

It's actually incredibly difficult to convict a person of rape falsely. It does happen, but it's really rare.

My bold prediction for the day is that he is taken in the third round.

My bold prediction for the day is that he is taken in the third round.

That's honestly what most people are saying when he will be drafted. If by chance the lions don't draft a CB in the first or second there is a good chance we would take him in the 3rd if still there.

That's honestly what most people are saying when he will be drafted. If by chance the lions don't draft a CB in the first or second there is a good chance we would take him in the 3rd if still there.

Ah. I hadn't seen any updated predictions on him... but it makes sense. He would be a HUGE steal in the third round if the charges are nothing.

I am not sure he will last until our third round pick, but he's worth the gamble.

Back