Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ben Wallace arrested

miggytron

Detroit Pistons center Ben Wallace has been arrested on drunken driving and weapons charges, according to a Bloomfield Township press release.

Wallace, who has spent eight of his 15 NBA seasons with the Pistons, was stopped by a Bloomfield Township police officer about 3 a.m. Saturday on northbound Telegraph Road near Long Lake Road for erratic driving.

After a roadside sobriety test, the officer determined Wallace was intoxicated and placed him under arrest. During a search of Wallace's 2007 Cadillac Escalade, the officer found an unloaded pistol in a backpack in the passenger compartment of the vehicle.

Police said Wallace was arrested without incident.

At the police station, Wallace took a breathalyzer test and the result was over Michigan's legal limit of .08 percent. The exact figure was not released.

Wallace, 37, was arraigned on a 93-day misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated as well as a five-year felony charge for unlawfully carrying a concealed weapon.

He is scheduled to appear in court Monday, Oct. 3

Wallace was released to a family member after his arraignment.

http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2011/09/ben_wallace.html

I would have thought it would be over something like this..

King+Kong.jpg

As much as I hate KG I am still very upset the Bulls decided to go after Ben fucking Wallace instead of him. Ughh set the franchise back years.

Ofcourse I guess its an indirect way of allowing them to get D.Rose so.... Can't really play what if's though, they may have done what boston did when they got KG, or they may have let him rot in Chicago with Ben Gordon and Kirk Heinrich as his help.

What the fk is with black athletes and their guns? Do they all have them.

To answer your question look up Sean Taylor and Javon Walker. Ninjas gone come at you.

Then have one at your house, not in your car or walking around with it. Oh and I have a good idea, register the damn thing.

Get a D.D., Cab, limo, ten-speed, something. Its not like he cant afford it.... He'll be going in front of one of Michigans harshest judges too. Not looking good for Big Ben...

Registering hand guns is for suckers. Being unregistered makes it easier to get away with murder.

I'm not sure why you would generalize black athletes.. I think it's athletes and celebrities in general.. And certainly homeboys regardless of race..

tigers99888 said:
I'm not sure why you would generalize black athletes.. I think it's athletes and celebrities in general.. And certainly homeboys regardless of race..

I normally wouldn't but in this situation the ones I see get caught are all black.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]To answer your question look up Sean Taylor and Javon Walker. Ninjas gone come at you.

I laughed so hard at this.

Back