Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Re: Title IX - "Dear Colleague? letter withdrawn

Gulo Blue

Re: Title IX - "Dear Colleague? letter withdrawn

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...c5c8fa-9faa-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html

This means school can choose to use the ?preponderance of the evidence? standard or ?clear and convincing evidence". The administration does intend to work on a new set of rules. I hope they can figure out something better. I've never heard a really great solution. I do believe it is primarily a matter for police and schools should not be expected to have their own full-blown parallel legal system, and at the same time, I don't think schools doing nothing is the right answer either.

Back