Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anti-Islam protest in Texas organized by Russian trolls

Gulo Blue

https://thinkprogress.org/armed-white-supremacist-protest-organized-by-russians-d730f83ca275/

16 months ago there was an armed protest with about 100 people carrying Confederate flags, #WhiteLivesMatter banners, and heavy weaponry outside of an Islamic center. The organizers of the protest did not show up. Turns out they were in Russia.

It's starting to feel like we are getting played. I knew they were trying, but I didn't realize they were so successful. And it sounds like they are pushing both sides. I only see 1 story about an Antifa tweet originating in Russia, but it wouldn't surprise me if we find more.

Cosshackers posting fake news and links on the interwebz and social media which targets the Left, is not as lucrative or successful. Thats also true of the many failures of left dominant radio and teevee stations to establish a significant and loyal base. Never works.

Last edited:
Back