Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons already making moves(Sarcasm)

bestisbest

Vince Goodwill tweeted:

"Detroit's cap situation may not be well balanced, but they aren't in cap hell or close to the tax threshhold. Which is why it really wouldn't surprise me if Gores doesn't use the amnesty. We have no idea what type of owner he is, but I get the feeling he isn't much of a free spender."

I swear if I have to see all 4 of CV, BG, Rip, and Maxiell on the court this year I'll go crazy...

I understand the rationale with waiting. Wait to see if the players transform under Frank, or at least play well enough to entice a team to trade...if neither happens, then someone gets the boot. It's not like they're going to contend this year. It would be nice to roll all year with whoever you're going to have long term, but I think it's worth the wait.

I wouldn't use it on Maxiell no matter what though. This is too valuable a tool to waste on $5 mil over the next two years.

Yeah this roster is fecal.. I bet RIP and fatass Maxiell get starts for half the season.. This will be yet another brutal Pistons season... I do hope MOnroe continues his progress though so I'll be watching that atleast.. AS for Gordon, the Pistons have done a horrible job in handling him and I still think he would be a factor if utilized properly..

Back