Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Singler not playing for the Pistons this year

bestisbest

Kyle Singler , the 33rd overall pick in the June NBA draft, is nearing an agreement with Real Madrid and won

Yeah, I was hoping to get to see him this season, but as long as he is getting solid playing time against decent competition, then I guess it isn't a terrible thing. Hopefully he can come over next year and contribute for us. I feel like he could be a solid player....know what you are going to get each day from him, kind of guy.

I'm ready for the NBA to get going.

I'll have to look back through the rest of your posts to be sure. Give me a minute...

Theres a problem when people are hoping Kyle Frikken Singler would get playing time on the Pistons.

mhughes0021 said:
Theres a problem when people are hoping Kyle Frikken Singler would get playing time on the Pistons.

That's the point. Who does he think he is turning down a job in the NBA.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

that and the point of if we expected Kyle Singler to get minutes than our team is worse than i thought.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

that and the point of if we expected Kyle Singler to get minutes than our team is worse than i thought.

Id rather see him then Daye...

Back