Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone notice

deathroh

That Valparaiso was 0-11 last year including losses of 45-0, 42-7, 50-7, 51-7, 86-7, 48-0, 56-14 to the following powerhouses; Western Illinois, Franklin, St Joseph's, Marist, Jacksonville, Butler and Campbell?

Apparently G&W didn't.

So they lost to teams in their own subdivision, whats your point, any rational person would see this. Has UM been up 63-6 at half on say a team like Indiana who is in their own league ? All I'm saying is maybe YSU wasn't as bad as I thought, I bet they would score more than 6 on UM.

BTW, I see you are one of those obsessive types.

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:
whats your point

Really? Ok, I guess there's no point in this.

Actually you had a point, which was trying to criticize me over a thread I started about an FCS team that we struggled against ( I guess UM wouldn't know about that ) that scored 63 points in the first half. You ripped on who they played, which are teams in their own division, big deal, it has nothing to do them being better than advertised. You're trying to take any shot at me you can because 1. Im a Spartan fan, and you're one of those guys that can't stand anything related to MSU 2. You are upset because I said you were one of those Obsessive Freep haters, which you strongly denied but reallly know you are only kidding yourself.

You need to just let it go, just like I said about the Freep, let it go.

The point is that Valpo regularly gets clobbered, so the fact that YSU did just that says absolutely nothing about them or MSU. Dipshit.

DR said:
That Valparaiso was 0-11 last year including losses of 45-0, 42-7, 50-7, 51-7, 86-7, 48-0, 56-14 to the following powerhouses; Western Illinois, Franklin, St Joseph's, Marist, Jacksonville, Butler and Campbell?

Apparently G&W didn't.

nice. I thought YSU was a powerhouse, and MSU cruised to an impressive win over them, proving MSU is a title contender... now I don't know what to think.

Anyone notice that ND handed UM that game yesterday? UM's D still sucks, and DRob might be the worst passing QB in the FBS.

jh1spartanfan said:
Anyone notice that ND handed UM that game yesterday? UM's D still sucks, and DRob might be the worst passing QB in the FBS.

He threw for more yards and TDs than Cousins last night. And ran for over a buck and a TD too.

jh1spartanfan said:

Not so fast my friend. Sure, Denard has thrown some picks and struggled at times, but you have to look at who UM has played, and how those teams have done against their other opponents. Take WMU for example. It's looking more and more like they have one of the premier pass defenses in the country. In their second game against Nicholls State they held their QB's to a combined 10-20, 60 yards, 0 td's, 2 int's. Then look at ND's first game against South Florida. They held their QB to 18-30 but only 128 yards.

When you look at Denard's performances against that backdrop I really don't see how these first two weeks don't propel him to the top of the Heisman race. The real test will come next week against UNDEFEATED, Eastern Michigan. As with UM's previous opponents, EMU is a monster against the pass, holding their first opponent to an amazingly low 105 yards on 27 pass attempts, with one pick, and their second to a paltry 136 yards. If Denard can even crack 200 yards against this juggernaut it will pretty much wrap up the trophy and make your ridiculous argument quite moot.

DR said:
jh1spartanfan said:

Not so fast my friend. Sure, Denard has thrown some picks and struggled at times, but you have to look at who UM has played, and how those teams have done against their other opponents. Take WMU for example. It's looking more and more like they have one of the premier pass defenses in the country. In their second game against Nicholls State they held their QB's to a combined 10-20, 60 yards, 0 td's, 2 int's. Then look at ND's first game against South Florida. They held their QB to 18-30 but only 128 yards.

When you look at Denard's performances against that backdrop I really don't see how these first two weeks don't propel him to the top of the Heisman race. The real test will come next week against UNDEFEATED, Eastern Michigan. As with UM's previous opponents, EMU is a monster against the pass, holding their first opponent to an amazingly low 105 yards on 27 pass attempts, with one pick, and their second to a paltry 136 yards. If Denard can even crack 200 yards against this juggernaut it will pretty much wrap up the trophy and make your ridiculous argument quite moot.

I see what you did there.

DR said:
The point is that Valpo regularly gets clobbered, so the fact that YSU did just that says absolutely nothing about them or MSU. Dipshit.

Uh-oh, now you are resorting to name calling. We all know what that means. Let it go DR, you're an obsessive person, LET IT GO.

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

Apparently G&W didn't.

nice. I thought YSU was a powerhouse, and MSU cruised to an impressive win over them, proving MSU is a title contender... now I don't know what to think.

Actually we are a title contender, thank you very much, and YES, you usually don't know what to think.

greenandwhite95 said:
DR said:

Uh-oh, now you are resorting to name calling. We all know what that means. Let it go DR, you're an obsessive person, LET IT GO.

Yes, I know what some people say that means, and those people are usually dipshits who just got their ass handed to them.

You really aren't very good at this.

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

Yes, I know what some people say that means, and those people are usually dipshits who just got their ass handed to them.

You're MEAN!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
jh1spartanfan said:

He threw for more yards and TDs than Cousins last night. And ran for over a buck and a TD too.

I am sorry but ND's defense is highly suspect...DR was 11/24 with 3 interceptions and the bulk of his yards came on 2 plays, please do not argue and say DR is a better passer than KC!

I never said he was a better passer. Cousins is a fine QB, and honestly State should be throwing the ball more with him. Denard is a completely different player as you all know. At any point he can take over a game by himself and sneak away with a win.

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

You're MEAN!

High praise, coming from you!

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

Here we go again, name calling AND claiming victory on an internet sports message board, LOL.

You're the one who is attacking everything I say, even starting new threads with the same title as mine, for what reason ? OBSESSION. I already pointed this out to you once about the Freep, now your obsessed with everything I say. I bet you check this board a dozen times a day just waiting for my reply.

I'm sure you will respond to this promptly, and with insults, since that seeems to be your line, but what ever man, do what you got to do to make yourself feel better. I'm just glad I could help.

Wow, you are such a girl.

Are you going to change your name?

Back