Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone notice

Classic "I got called out for making a stupid comparison so I'm going to find some insignificant subject to harp on in order to draw attention away from my gaffe" technique if I've ever seen one.

Have you failed to reply to one of my posts directed at you? OBSESSED!!

DR said:
Classic "I got called out for making a stupid comparison so I'm going to find some insignificant subject to harp on in order to draw attention away from my gaffe" technique if I've ever seen one.

Have you failed to reply to one of my posts directed at you? OBSESSED!!

What comparison did I make ? From the beginning all I said was that YSU put up 63 points in one half and MAYBE they were better than I thought. YOU had to make a new thread with the same name attacking who they played. Do you think APPY State played much better teams the year they took you guys to the woodshed ? The ONLY thing I made a comparison about was YSU beating a bad team in their own division being like UM beating Indiana in theirs. Talk about insignificant subject, you making another thread about the same subject.

Ha, nice try, but I'm not falling for it. No way you're that dumb.

But really, is a name change in your future? greenandbronze95, maybe?

App St. Won the National Championship the year before. That doesn't matter though. And I'm wondering why im typing this shit.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]App St. Won the National Championship the year before. That doesn't matter though. And I'm wondering why im typing this shit.

None of this shit matters. It's comedy relief. I just think it's funny to watch a person get pissed off when you point out a persons deficiencies, and they know it, so they resort to name calling and insults. This is becoming old though, so i'm done with it, but i'm quire sure I will have a follower from now on, some people get so damn obsessed over this stuff.

greenandwhite95 said:
I just think it's funny to watch a person get pissed off when you point out a persons deficiencies, and they know it....

It's funnier when you point out a person's deficiencies and they don't know it...then you watch them fall all over themselves trying to figure out what just happened. Trust me.

I may be slightly obssessive about pointing out stupid things. I'll give you that. Don't say any more stupid things and you won't have a problem.

The fact is Cousins is a game manager much like Sanchez in the NFL. His job is to not lose games. But can have trouble when asked to win a game. He throws way to many check downs short of the sticks. Denard is a play maker. he is always looking for the Big pass or the big run. He makes more mistakes but also makes more big plays. When Cousins has to throw and make plays he struggles.

wheels002 said:
The fact is Cousins is a game manager much like Sanchez in the NFL. His job is to not lose games. But can have trouble when asked to win a game. He throws way to many check downs short of the sticks. Denard is a play maker. he is always looking for the Big pass or the big run. He makes more mistakes but also makes more big plays. When Cousins has to throw and make plays he struggles.

I can agree with that. Denard is a threat everytime he touches the ball, he just needs to work on accuracy. Cousins is your prototypical pocket QB, who's biggest downfall is making mistakes under pressure, and he always has. Not an upside to have.

AH HAHA! throw cousins under the bus...

rewind a couple weeks to the threads about Sparty competing for a Big Ten title (based on the 10-2 record LY), and cousins was one of the reasons they were supposed to compete...

MichChamp02 said:
AH HAHA! throw cousins under the bus...

rewind a couple weeks to the threads about Sparty competing for a Big Ten title (based on the 10-2 record LY), and cousins was one of the reasons they were supposed to compete...

Please point out where I said we would be 10 -2. We are still in competition for the B10 title, like I said, it's early. You can't feel to good about watching a performance like todays, and because I say Cousins throws bad passes under pressure I throw him under the bus ? I have said that for two years. I actually said that in a thread on this very board in response to a cooment from Bob. Cousins is still a hell of a QB, don't put words in my mouth.

MSU's strength is the RB's...but like the Lions they have a suspect OL which makes the RB have trouble finding holes to run through. It was disgraceful watching the run game today for the Spartans.

Back