Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Motherfuckers II

Who is this "they" you speak of?

it's those guys wearing turbans, and running around the desert carrying AKs and RPGs in the 2-3 second clips of stock footage they play in the background during every news report about the Middle East or terrorism.

duh. THEY are here now.

THEY have been training to take our freedoms by running, jumping over obstacles, and climbing monkey bars in the desert while carrying AKs and RPGs for about 13 years now.

same bunch of guys.

they're in pretty damn good shape at this point.

So are you saying that Dylan and Clebold, Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, James Holmes, Jared Lee Loughner and Elliot Rodger were all associated with ISIL?

Obviously not. But if you stick with this story I think you'll conclude this guy has been strongly influenced by the religion of peace. More to come.

Obviously not. But if you stick with this story I think you'll conclude this guy has been strongly influenced by the religion of peace. More to come.

Of course more to come.

More Dylan and Clebolds too.

If you see it happening in front of you kill the bastard, and God Speed (I'm not an atheist like you; I'm pagan).

Carry a concealed weapon if you qualify, I have nothing against that.

In the aftermath of Sandy Hook, all I did was argue against AR-15s; anyways, seems like the gun lobby shill Harry Reid shot me down.

If you see a kook going nuts in front of you trying to kill people, you kill the fucker first, whether he's doing it in the name of Allah, or ISIL, or just because he never ended up at the top of some violent on line video game, or because he never had gotten laid.

Kill the fucker by any means necessary, just like the off duty sheriff's deputy who owned the company did.

Me, I'm going to stick with my pig blooded cut off the fuckers head ceremonial sword.

But that's just kind of a pagan thing.

EDIT: Damn...I was writing this when I should have been getting my early game picks in...oh well...

Last edited:
I guess it's time to buy more stock in Lockheed, northrop, and Raytheon

Is that something you are going to do, or just recommending it for the general public?

. . . or maybe you think it would just be a capital idea to take advantage of the misfortune of others?

. . . or I suppose you were making a stupid political comment.

I'll go with the latter, but you may correct me if I am wrong.

Is that something you are going to do, or just recommending it for the general public?

. . . or maybe you think it would just be a capital idea to take advantage of the misfortune of others?

. . . or I suppose you were making a stupid political comment.

I'll go with the latter, but you may correct me if I am wrong.

I'm pointing out that people are peddling fear and we know what the end result of that usually is

I'm pointing out that people are peddling fear and we know what the end result of that usually is

OK fair enough. I bet we can even agree the end result is nearly always bad.

For a long time now, decades even, I've read and listened to news reports that use words like fear, terror and others synonymous. It pisses me off. Whether its something the media peddles or people are actually afraid, they need to get the hell over it and deal. When one sees or becomes aware of something that is intended to provoke "terror" among the civilized people of the world, civilized people need to rise up. How are you supposed to deal with an ideology that is able to justify sawing the heads off of innocent people? There's only one way.

Nobody should be afraid of those who seek to terrorize. Instead, be pissed. The reaction should be one of resolve. Civilized people from every corner of the planet need to resolve to destroy the vermin who seek to terrorize. Like so many bugs.

For a long time now, decades even, I've read and listened to news reports that use words like fear, terror and others synonymous. It pisses me off. Whether its something the media peddles or people are actually afraid, they need to get the hell over it and deal. When one sees or becomes aware of something that is intended to provoke "terror" among the civilized people of the world, civilized people need to rise up. How are you supposed to deal with an ideology that is able to justify sawing the heads off of innocent people? There's only one way.

Nobody should be afraid of those who seek to terrorize. Instead, be pissed. The reaction should be one of resolve. Civilized people from every corner of the planet need to resolve to destroy the vermin who seek to terrorize. Like so many bugs.

so genocide is the solution?

so genocide is the solution?

Really? Genocide? Completely inappropriate word choice. One that should be reserved for use when talking about the destruction of races, religious or ethnic groups. Who is doing that?

The word I would use is victory. Total victory, in fact, against an ideology of extreme and brutal fundamentalism that remains saddled in the middle ages. Total victory like the kind the Allies achieved in WWII. That's what it's going to take and sooner or later, everyone reading this will be on board.

Do you think the ideology I speak of has a place in modern society? Or would you prefer that it be eradicated?

Last edited:
The word I would use is victory. Total victory, in fact, against an ideology of extreme and brutal fundamentalism that remains saddled in the middle ages. Total victory like the kind the Allies achieved in WWII. That's what it's going to take and sooner or later, everyone reading this will be on board.

Do you think the ideology I speak of has a place in modern society? Or would you prefer that it be eradicated?

Anyone reach their personal tipping point yet?

giphy.gif

Really? Genocide? Completely inappropriate word choice. One that should be reserved for use when talking about the destruction of races, religious or ethnic groups. Who is doing that?

Its been twenty months since this post. Anyone reach their personal limit yet? Are you on board yet?

Such a screwed up post. How do you start a post questioning if fear is something the media peddles and end up with a call to "destroy the vermin"? If you're destroying people for something, you better blame the people, not the media.

Even the WWII example is horrible. Those people weren't eradicated. ...and then you have the Marshall Plan, how does that fit in with this analogy?

Back