Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New England @ Green Bay

13-0 now. Packers don't seem to be having any problems with em, figures the pats would lay an egg for us. Cards losing to the Falcons, Stanton sure has looked like complete shit after taking the lions to school how in the hell did the lions lose that one
Uggggg...

Still early as much as it pains me to say it..lets go patriots! 13-7

The NFL hates the Lions and the refs obliged their bosses by fucking over the Lions enough times to seal the Cards victory, that's how.

Last edited:
damn it we need them to lose a game...

Actually they need them to lose 2 of their next 3 in order for the Lions game to not matter and be auto winners, provided Lions win their next 3 that is. Otherwise Lions must win out to win division.

Last edited:
Actually they need them to lose 2 of their next 3 in order for the Lions game to not matter and be auto winners, provided Lions win their next 3 that is. Otherwise Lions must win out to win division.

Not gonna happen vs atl buf and tb. With sea and ari owning the tie breaker on us were in a dog fight with dal for the 2nd wild card. Thats if we dont collapse...obviously.

Problem could be if we lose one of the next 3 and at GB. 10-6 might not get there .. hopefully we win the next 3 and no worries. I was slightly worried about the Bears on the road, not any more.

Last edited:
Problem could be if we lose one of the next 3 and at GB. 10-6 might not get there .. hopefully we win the next 3 and no worries. I was slightly worried about the Bears on the road, not any more.

Bears next 2 games are Dallas on Thurs night and NO on Monday night. Hopefully they lose both and have pretty much just quit on the season.

Bears next 2 games are Dallas on Thurs night and NO on Monday night. Hopefully they lose both and have pretty much just quit on the season.

I think I'd rather have Da Bears beat Dallas and give us some breathing room in the Wild Card race...

I think I'd rather have Da Bears beat Dallas and give us some breathing room in the Wild Card race...

True....but unlikely to happen. Dallas is 5-0 on the road and the Bears just suck. I'm counting on Philly to beat Dallas again to give us more breathing room. Indy could possibly beat Dallas as well.

Rodgers was great yesterday. He was dropping passes in with such precision at times it was almost sickening.

I thought NE D played a very solid game, they were leaving tight windows. Rodgers was just putting the ball in those tight windows.

I'm sure there are going to be a flood of FF players that rush out to pickup Adams, only to be disappointed next week when he gets like 1 target.

Rodgers was great yesterday. He was dropping passes in with such precision at times it was almost sickening.

I thought NE D played a very solid game, they were leaving tight windows. Rodgers was just putting the ball in those tight windows.

I'm sure there are going to be a flood of FF players that rush out to pickup Adams, only to be disappointed next week when he gets like 1 target.

Rodgers is great...there is no denying that.

Back to back weeks vs. NE.

Stafford 18/46 (39%) for 264 yards, 0TDs, 1 INT
Rodgers 24-38 (63%) for 368 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT

Rodgers is great...there is no denying that.

Back to back weeks vs. NE.

Stafford 18/46 (39%) for 264 yards, 0TDs, 1 INT
Rodgers 24-38 (63%) for 368 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT

LKP what excuses can you come up with to defend this

I can come up with an excuse. Green Bay got them at home, we didn't.

But dammit Pats you had ONE job to do, one FREAKING JOB!!!

More Rodgers comparisons. They were talking on the radio about how great Rodgers is, he's about to start his 100th game, and through 99 games he has the highest TD to INT completion ration of all time by almost double. So I was calculating what Stafford would have to do in order to get there by start 99

To get to the 4.05 TD:INT Ratio. Over the next 26 games he would need to throw 213 TDs and 0 Ints.
To get to Rodgers career comp %, he would need to throw 554 straight completions.

Stafford has him on Yards. He also didn't have the advantage of sitting for a few years. But my god is Rodgers ridiculously good. I think the game against the Patriots put that on full display. Even though statistically it was slightly below his season average, he was dropping in passes with such precision it was crazy. I would trade any and every player GB wanted for him (obviously never going to happen).

Last edited:
more rodgers comparisons. They were talking on the radio about how great rodgers is, he's about to start his 100th game, and through 99 games he has the highest td to int completion ration of all time by almost double. So i was calculating what stafford would have to do in order to get there by start 99

to get to the 4.05 td:int ratio. Over the next 26 games he would need to throw 213 tds and 0 ints.
To get to rodgers career comp %, he would need to throw 554 straight completions.

Stafford has him on yards. He also didn't have the advantage of sitting for a few years. But my god is rodgers ridiculously good. I think the game against the patriots put that on full display. Even though statistically it was slightly below his season average, he was dropping in passes with such precision it was crazy. I would trade any and every player gb wanted for him (obviously never going to happen).

but if you factor in drops, tipped balls, weather conditions, shitty run support, poor o-line play, bad turnover rate.....stafford >>> rodgers.

LKP

Last edited:
Back