Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cam Newton in car accident

He flipped his truck four times and was ambulanced (sic) to I presume to CMC. Police say he was "communicative."

Soon after the crash..

B4btv4ACQAA_dj6.jpg

Last edited:
He's Superman...do you think a little roll over accident is going to hurt him????

He's still at CMC. I think he's not likely to play Sunday. I imagine he'd be pretty sore about now.

They are 4-8-1 and almost certainly out of the playoffs, so why even bother trying to come back this year?

They are only like half a game back. First place in that division is only 5-8 so I'd say they are still very much alive.

I heard today that he has an aversion to any type of pain killers. So highly unlikely to play I'm now thinking.

They are only like half a game back. First place in that division is only 5-8 so I'd say they are still very much alive.

They'd need to leapfrog Atlanta and New Orleans to win the division, and Atlanta beat them head-to-head, which I believe is still the tie-breaker if records were equal (unlikely since Carolina has a tie). New Orleans has Chicago, Tampa, and Atlanta left. Atlanta has Pittsburgh, New Orleans, and Carolina left. Carolina has Tampa, Cleveland, and Atlanta left. If I were wagering, I'd take New Orleans to win that pathetic division. I'm not saying it's impossible for Carolina, but it sure ain't likely to happen in my view when they're trailing two teams with only three games left to play.

But the point was they have just as much chance as anyone. Not like NO is rolling at this point..I could easily see Atlanta finishing 2-1 and winning the division.

Back