Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Packers @ Bills.

wtf was that? please tell me they aren't saying that's an incomplete pass?

I don't understand why they would even make that a rule but I'm glad it worked against the Pack.

I think it has to do with the fumbling the ball forward so it cant be advanced.... I am unsure for sure...

Last edited:
Nice, however doesn't make a huge difference. We can be as high as the #2 seed today. However if both us and GB win next week, we still need to beat them week 17 to win division. If we don't do that we are the #6 seed.

Really all. This does is makes it more likely we play GB in 1st round.

That's getting ahead of ourselves. Step 1 is winning today.

Last edited:
good explanation, Mike. Never knew that.

Wasn't that implemented after the 'fumble' by Stabler vs Broncos in 1976-77 AFC CG, where he intentionally fumbled the ball toward the end zone, eventually recovered by Oakland to win the game?

Nice, however doesn't make a huge difference. We can be as high as the #2 seed today. However if both us and GB win next week, we still need to beat them week 17 to win division. If we don't do that we are the #6 seed.

Really all. This does is makes it more likely we play GB in 1st round.

That's getting ahead of ourselves. Step 1 is winning today.

We can also lose next week and beat GB the final week and still win the division. But basically everything comes down to the final week. GB has to win out to win the division but we just need to beat GB to win the division. If we win our game next week we will make the playoffs (as long as Philly and Dallas don't tie tonight) no matter what.

Wasn't that implemented after the 'fumble' by Stabler vs Broncos in 1976-77 AFC CG, where he intentionally fumbled the ball toward the end zone, eventually recovered by Oakland to win the game?

I don't think so. I think that was a different rule..great Stabler play though.

GB had 13 drops on the season going into the Buffalo game. They had 7 drops against Buffalo....first team since 2008 to have 7 drops in a game.

Buffalo finishes 4-0 against the NFC North....and they didn't allow Peyton or Rodgers to throw a TD in back to back weeks.

Back