Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OK, SORRY

About half the threads on their board right now are about our team, then when we post on it to defend our guys they say we're trolls. I think we should have some patience with them, not a one of them has probably slept since Saturday. This is really a traumatic thing to lose their 4th in a row to MSU even after Saint Hoke was brought in to return Michigan to its former glory of 8-4 seasons. This one hurts them the most since 4 in a row is undeniable proof that they are now looking up at Michigan State Football.

And next year we only return 17 of 22 starters so it could be more of the same.

Michigan fans seem to be stuck in the denial stage in the 5 stages of grieving.

If you read their threads they are basically arguing with themselves, saying the same thing over and over without a response from Sparty between them. Very comical.

Here are some of my favorite arguments with the incidents with Roh and Gholston...

1) "And sparty knows it. You can tell that Roh is not grabbing the facemask or twisting, and if it was a personal foul it would have been called." (HAHA all penalties are ALWAYS CALLED, rightttt. And Roh isn't twisting because Sparty's head is be jerked upward and not horizontal?)

2) "Its hard to tell from a pic. Is roh the one that tackled him? Then there's a difference.If the play was already over and roh came in late and hit him, then grabbed his facemask and pulled it up. Then roh should have been in trouble" (WTH DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?")

3) "Holy crap the two plays are not even similar." (HMM both players are down with hands on the facemask/within the helmet)

4) Only 1 fan commented on Hawthorne's punch in the ND game. HYPOCRITES.

AND FINALLY.....
MSU is the dirty program when UM is on probation for cheating! LMAO
2 years in a row a Michigan player has PUNCHED a ND player!

what are Dantonio and the boys yelling in your signature pic?

Is it: "THUG LIFE FO EVA!"

It will always continue...so I will just leave it at 4 straight years and Go Green, Go White!

JScottWriter said:
It will always continue...so I will just leave it at 4 straight years and Go Green, Go <s>White</s> Bronze!

What an embarrassing mistake. Forgetting your own team colors.

Back