Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stanley Johnson Game 2

dubbsco

24 points, 10-14 FG, 9 reb, 3 steals.

That's how you gotta play against inferior competition.

Last edited:
Johnson shot 2-5 from the free throw line in game one, and 3-5 in game two. Tiny sample size, and he shot much better in college. Still, what is it with Pistons not being able to hit free throws?

I won't act like summer league games are a good barometer for the future but for what it's worth, Johnson looked better than Winslow head to head. Anyone else catch the game to verify I'm not crazy?

I have not seen a game yet. How does the kid look?

His play has been inconsistent but in his defense, so has his playing time.

I think we'll get a better feel for what he brings in the 2nd half of the season, probably more playing time for him then.

The cat has a great motor...nice NBA body.. he sure does hustle but he needs to improve his shot from all ranges.. he drives to the basket fine albeit out of control at times..I think it's a fine pick.. once we get a few more players he will be really nice player coming off the bench.

Last edited:
Right on Que. SJ is having his best game! His shooting is in rhythm he has 10 rebounds and 17 points with 4+ left.. 4 for 5 from three tonight all shots with nice touch..

Last edited:
Back