Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

20-10 1st downs 386-230 in yards

johnny2x2x

We played very well. Two good teams. UM's special teams were way better than ours until the last play.

we forced them to go 3 and out 7 times in 11 possessions

Michigan game into the game giving up 181 yards per game, we more than doubled that average.

We get it guys.....we played decently well against a good football team. You're "look at us everyone" thread about the first down count and total yards only furthers the "little brother" mantra that team from Ann Arbor likes to use.

Fuck.....even I hate this thread. It seems REALLY desperate for attention. Stop. It's fuckin pathetic!

We get it guys.....we played decently well against a good football team. You're "look at us everyone" thread about the first down count and total yards only furthers the "little brother" mantra that team from Ann Arbor likes to use.

Fuck.....even I hate this thread. It seems REALLY desperate for attention. Stop. It's fuckin pathetic!
I'd advise you to stay off of message boards and social media for a few days. We might gloat a little but what the hell do you expect? That was amazing. As for talking about stats, we can break the game down if we want. There will be a narrative about how it was all one play but the stats tell a different story.

Don't like it? Well good thing we don't give a fuck!!!!

#fuckwolvie

Lol......this whole thread makes us sound like little brother.

Look look look.......look at me mommy. I had more first downs and yards.

I'm all for celebration.....not when it makes you look like a fuckin fool. Good for you !!!

Just curious sbee as you know you were bemoaning your teams injuries all week and hey you won... in fantastic fashion after a gaffe dropped ball for our punter. . Do you really think that fullback rumbles 70 yards with Bolden in there? I,am just curious? Winning like that is one thing but let's make sure we mention Michigan's leading tackler was out for a big portion of the game...does he make a difference . Heck I don't know but you were yapping all week about getting this guy back of that guy back so take your 0.2 percent probability win and enjoy it.. make sure when using your stats to include our best tackler was out also from a bullshit call.

Last edited:
Lol......this whole thread makes us sound like little brother.

Look look look.......look at me mommy. I had more first downs and yards.

I'm all for celebration.....not when it makes you look like a fuckin fool. Good for you !!!

I bet I saw "Fuck Sparty" on that board 100 times during the game. Fuck them, they can eat it!

I'd like to add, I'm usually the guy that stays out of the UM/MSU shit talk for the most part. They were beyond douchie all fucking week this year and deserve some humble pie.

Just curious sbee as you know you were bemoaning your teams injuries all week and hey you won... in fantastic fashion after a gaffe dropped ball for our punter. . Do you really think that fullback rumbles 70 yards with Bolden in there? I,am just curious? Winning like that is one thing but let's make sure we mention Michigan's leading tackler was out for a big portion of the game...does he make a difference . Heck I don't know but you were yapping all week about getting this guy back of that guy back so take your 0.2 percent probability win and enjoy it.. make sure when using your stats to include our best tackler was out also from a bullshit call.

Wasn't it the safety that was fooled on that play????

Also, it's ok to bring up missing ONE guy to being kicked out, but it's not ok to point out that we were short a half dozen starters due to injury????

The loss of Bolden was a factor in the game, for sure. Do you think michigan would have the same amount of sacks if we had an all American center? Would they have completed as many long passes if we weren't down 4 defensive backs? They were all factors in the game. MSU punting with our backup qb was a factor, so was piss poor officiating

Wasn't it the safety that was fooled on that play????

Also, it's ok to bring up missing ONE guy to being kicked out, but it's not ok to point out that we were short a half dozen starters due to injury????

Leading tackler was kicked our of the game on a bogus targeting call.. only msu fans would think he didn't matter lol. Every play thereafter that msu ran would have been different and you know it.

Last edited:
It's funny because michigan fans were talking sooooooo much shit before the game and now MSU fans can't say a thing without them getting offended. That has been the trend for a while now.

Leading tackler was kicked our of the game on a bogus targeting call.. only msu fans would think he didn't matter lol. Every play thereafter that msu ran would have been different and you know it.

You know, I remember a wise midget had some very insightful comments following a game that seem to fit this outcome.

"Sometimes you get your little brother excited while you're playing basketball and you let him get the lead. Then you just come back and take it"

~drops mic~

You know, I remember a wise midget had some very insightful comments following a game that seem to fit this outcome.

"Sometimes you get your little brother excited while you're playing basketball and you let him get the lead. Then you just come back and take it"

~drops mic~

Keep holding onto that. Drops mic? Really???

And humble pie? Who is eating that????? UM played a solid game, as did MSU. Realm no reason to be so over the top when you win due to a mistake like that. Have a touch of class. It's now 7 of 8, time to grow up.

Keep holding onto that. Drops mic? Really???

And humble pie? Who is eating that????? UM played a solid game, as did MSU. Realm no reason to be so over the top when you win due to a mistake like that. Have a touch of class. It's now 7 of 8, time to grow up.

:cheers:

It's funny because michigan fans were talking sooooooo much shit before the game and now MSU fans can't say a thing without them getting offended. That has been the trend for a while now.

trend ? Your joking right? Because any Michigan fan I talked to didn't say anything like what your saying and have not the last few years..I never said jack before the game so that does not apply in this post..

It was a luck sack win and everyone knows it.. You get the win. we don't . Michigan should have won but we didn't from a fumbled punt return for a TD with 10 seconds left.. LOL...But let us not pretend by showing stats that it wasn't lucky.. Missing Bolden was a game changer. It changed every MSU offensive play from thereafter on offense.. My guess is the yardage would have been significantly lower..

Last edited:
Damn they should have just stopped the game after he was ejected and gave MSU the win. MSU had ton of injuries, it's next man up. Bolden might be a good player but if your whole team needs him on the field to win your team isn't that good.

When will one of the UM fans call out the idiot Michigan coaching staff for not only sending 4 guys to cover a pint that no one was back to receive, but for terrible play calling all day.

Our special teams were awful all day, if they had been just average we win that game by 14. If we had been half way healthy we win that game by 20 on the road.

There's still a large gap in talent between the two teams. But just wait until Harbaugh gets his guys.

When will one of the UM fans call out the idiot Michigan coaching staff for not only sending 4 guys to cover a pint that no one was back to receive, but for terrible play calling all day.

Our special teams were awful all day, if they had been just average we win that game by 14. If we had been half way healthy we win that game by 20 on the road.

There's still a large gap in talent between the two teams. But just wait until Harbaugh gets his guys.

there is not a large gap in talent...it's just 2 players. Burbridge and Cook & both will be gone next year.

Back