Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nebraska Game

LuciousGameWinner

I think people are giving Nebraska too much credit. I know we usually don't play our best against them, but I see a 2td win tonight.

35-21

Line is down to -4, strange line, but Nebraska can pass the ball and we don't stop that so well.

All he had to do was fall forward on that third down pass, but he takes a step backward. Gotta know where you are on the field.

Cook has been terrible so far today.......better get his shit together fast!!

Wow.....nice D!!!

How do you lose your man when he's running right in front of you??

Haven't seen this Cook in awhile. Just gotta wait it out til he loses that extra chromosome.

And this is why I think some are overstating Cook's potential as a pro. Accuracy is the #1 thing you need there.

Back