Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nebraska Game

Cook is rolling now!!!

Don't think I've ever seen a kick take a bounce like that before. Shitty luck

I give Nebraska full credit, their O line is handling our front 7. Sure some hold are missed, but mostly it's just tough blocking.

why did we not call a timeout with all that fucking confusion on defense????

Wow, crazy drive. Hated some of the calls by Warner, but the players made plays.

Terry throwing? That was a horrible call, but a great throw, he showed some zip.

These Special Teams are the worst in history of college football, it's a miracle we're 8-0 because they suck so bad.

There's nothing else I can say about this special teams unit, it's the worst thing I've ever seen

I know it is our defensive scheme but these corners can't cover 1 on 1. Have to make some adjustments.

Back