Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome to MSU Langford, Ward, Winston, and Bridges

cant wait to hear Izzo's comments now that he ca talk about the class

http://www.msuspartans.com/collegesportslive/?media=513473

Already talking about them, but there's a press conference this afternoon.

I still think we get Jackson, but the more I read about Bridges, the more I think we might already have the best player in the country in this class, he's and Andrew Wiggins type player, but he's stronger.

I just listened to the whole presser from yesterday, can't be more excited about this class. the big thing is having guys that fit our system and all want to be here, all of those guys were in love with MSU. I think this years team is going to be great but we're building toward something special in 2016-2017

I just listened to the whole presser from yesterday, can't be more excited about this class. the big thing is having guys that fit our system and all want to be here, all of those guys were in love with MSU. I think this years team is going to be great but we're building toward something special in 2016-2017

Yeah, Izzo was just gushing about these kids, I think it's a great mix of talent, leadership, and winning. I keep trying to compare Bridges to someone we've had here, but we've never actually had a player like him, he's just a freak. Measured at 6-7-1/2 and weighed 225 lbs this summer. He's a bigger Branden Dawson who can dribble, shoot, and create his own shot. He's a more athletic version of Justice Winslow.

What's going to be so fun about it is that Izzo loves to run, Winston leading the break with Langford and Bridges filling the lanes is going to be a high light reel waiting to happen. Add Josh Jackson, we would run teams off the floor all season.

Yeah, Izzo was just gushing about these kids, I think it's a great mix of talent, leadership, and winning. I keep trying to compare Bridges to someone we've had here, but we've never actually had a player like him, he's just a freak. Measured at 6-7-1/2 and weighed 225 lbs this summer. He's a bigger Branden Dawson who can dribble, shoot, and create his own shot. He's a more athletic version of Justice Winslow.

What's going to be so fun about it is that Izzo loves to run, Winston leading the break with Langford and Bridges filling the lanes is going to be a high light reel waiting to happen. Add Josh Jackson, we would run teams off the floor all season.

the great thing about that team potentially is that unlike other great recruiting classes, all of these guys are going to have to come in and earn starting spots. Ward will come off the bench for sure, most likely Winston too. Langford and Bridges are the most likely to start at the 2-3 spots but Harris could block them, I could easily see a situation where we bring 3 of these guys off the bench. I'd say we start Schilling, DD, Bridges, Harris and Tum. Bess could start as well

Last edited:
Back