Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kings 101 Pistons 92 Final

It was 94-89 and we had the ball on our run and instead of trying to cut it to 94-91 KCP jacked up a long three and we haven't scored since.. I just do not understand not setting up a play because if we score there I am positive The kings call a timeout..
Frustrating offense..

Last edited:
Offense .. offense.. We had plenty of stops in the 4th.. The offense was
awful..

I hope we smash this shit team in Detroit.. Cousins is so freaking unlikeable its not funny..
But alas him nor gay could miss..

Last edited:
This is one frustrating loss.

Last edited:
2-2 now on the road trip with both teams in LA coming up this weekend..

Drummond Ties Bob Lanier with eight double doubles to start the season.. I think the said 1973-74 or thereabouts..

One of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Cousins moved every single time he set a screen and didn't get called once. He also traveled more than the Pistons did on this road trip. Doesn't excuse the offense, but changed how the game was played.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

One of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Cousins moved every single time he set a screen and didn't get called once. He also traveled more than the Pistons did on this road trip. Doesn't excuse the offense, but changed how the game was played.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

No doubt..Yeah he is a freaking Punk. i am so glad he is not a Piston.. NBA officiating is always suspect LOL.. If we had any 4th quarter offense I think we come back and beat the Kings. IF they just started on time with offense we beat the kings.. Team needs Jennings for sure..
Cusons cried to the refs for everything. we all know crying is a epidemic in the NBA By he was ridiculous tonight..

Last edited:
SVG on the offense..

"We don't pass. Everyone just dribblers around and looks for their shot".
16 assists tonight our season average.. Dead last in the NBA..

LOL
SVG on the Kings offense in the first half.
"They did not make any tough shots"

Last edited:
Most of Cousins' post moves could be tried as travels or offensive fouls. he bulldozes his way underneath the rim like a running back lowering his shoulder.

The 3 pointers were impressive, I'll give him that.

The guys looked tired last night, and Cousins, Gay, and Rondo carved them up early. Drummond getting into foul trouble early and sitting for stretch of the 2nd and 3rd didn't help either.

We could really use a scorer off the bench. Maybe Jennings can be that once he's back. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing us get a little better forward depth. If we could trade the Suns for the other, slightly larger Morris brother, Markeiff, that would be good.

The guys looked tired last night, and Cousins, Gay, and Rondo carved them up early. Drummond getting into foul trouble early and sitting for stretch of the 2nd and 3rd didn't help either.

We could really use a scorer off the bench. Maybe Jennings can be that once he's back. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing us get a little better forward depth. If we could trade the Suns for the other, slightly larger Morris brother, Markeiff, that would be good.

I wouldn't think that Marcus would be in favor of that. What we would need more is a big man that can spell Drummond, and have Baynes play more PF platoon with Tolliver.

This trip is freaking ridiculous. I'm glad they are getting it out of the way early. NBA scheduling is a joke sometimes.

I wouldn't think that Marcus would be in favor of that. What we would need more is a big man that can spell Drummond, and have Baynes play more PF platoon with Tolliver.
The rumor that we're trying or would at least be interested in making that trade has been out there for a while. Marcus seems to be lobbying for it now too. He made comments the other night about how his brother appears unhappy in Phoenix.

You do realize that Markieff is 6'10" and about 245lbs, right? Baynes is 6'10" and 260lbs for comparison. Marcus is a little smaller at 6'9" and about 235lbs. Drummond is 6'11" and 280lbs, I believe. I think that Markieff could play the 4 or 5, and could create a really nice rotation with Marcus, Ilyasova (trade bait?), Drummond, and Baynes.

We can't have Drummond and Marcus playing as much as they have been. Marcus is averaging about 40mpg. His career average is only 22mpg, so this is a huge jump in playing time. Drummond is up around 37mpg right now. His career average is just under 29mpg. Not as big of a jump as Marcus, but still a heavy load.

Back