Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clippers 101 Pistons 96 Final

biggunsbob

Preview Game is Saturday.. Hopefully we can split in LA this weekend..

Pistons
(5-3, 3-2 away)

Clippers
(5-4, 4-1 home

The Lakers are terrible, but then again so was Sacramento. Don't have a good feeling about this. The tail end of a long trip and another back to back. I would be thrilled with a split.

The Lakers are terrible, but then again so was Sacramento. Don't have a good feeling about this. The tail end of a long trip and another back to back. I would be thrilled with a split.

Sacramento was just lazy out of the gate, including the big stink with Cousins. They Have Rondo, Gay, Cousins, excellent role shooters and have finally woken up. This is team is SVG style actually.

Sacramento is very talented, but is a mixed of a lot of odd personalities and strange management. Vlade Divac is a clown, and is completely undermining George Karl by asking the players if they want him fired and seeking their input on personnel moves. That's the off the court stuff. On the court, they've got Cousins who is a supremely talented head case. Rondo, also talented, has had a long history of attitude and effort issues. Same deal with Gay. He's been called a "bad teammate", a ball hog, and an issue in the locker room at points during his career. They have the talent to be one of the top teams in the league, and the attitude to be one of the worst. It's a big dysfunctional family, and don't be surprised if Karl quits before year's end, assuming he's not fired first.

Clippers take first lead with a Crawford layup. Steve Blake switched onto him and didn't have a prayer. 81-80 LAC to end the 3rd.

Damn Pistons were up as many as 13 or 15 in the third. :(

Clippers playing without Paul and Reddick

Last edited:
I know Jennings was wildly overrated when we signed him, but the team can't get him back fast enough. Blake is currently one of the worst players in the NBA.

Crawford is going off, really have to hope he either cools down or one of Stanley/KCP can slow him down in the 4th.

This is one frustrating game to watch in the 4th.. Reggie is a point guard he needs to get other guys involved.

AD 4 for fucking 12 from the FT line..As the clippers are hacking him

Last edited:
AD 4 for fucking 12 from the FT line..As the clippers are hacking him

No team knows about hacking better than the clippers with Jordan. They know the value. We always knew this was going to be a problem once the team started being any good. I would absolutely love for Drummond to not give a damn and start shooting underhanded. If he suddenly started hitting 75%of his free throws, he would be a legit superstar.

No team knows about hacking better than the clippers with Jordan. They know the value. We always knew this was going to be a problem once the team started being any good. I would absolutely love for Drummond to not give a damn and start shooting underhanded. If he suddenly started hitting 75%of his free throws, he would be a legit superstar.

Yup its pathetic how bad he is from the free throw line.

Back