Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland game today

LuciousGameWinner

If MSU doesn't come out and absolutely dominate by 35+ I've lost all hope in the team. If they're not pissed and ready to punch someone in the mouth then there's is nothing that'll get them going the rest of the year.

42-17 MSU. Cook 3 TDs and 300 yards. Maryland's return game sets them up for some points.

And here we go again with the secondary. JESUS CHRIST do they even practice???

Last edited:
These coaches are losing their minds. Tyler O'Conner given the 2nd series of the game? I know he led us to a TD, but that is just plain stupid.

The defense looks worse every week. Poor gap assignment, poor fundamentals in pass coverage, no pass rush.

Next week could get very ugly...luckily OSU hasn't looked good either most of the year.

This is borderline disaster right now. What in the living hell is going on out there this season???

If he hasn't separated himself from Gerald Holmes and Madre London that's a serious problem.

He's been injured all season practically. Coach D has cited his knee and his shoulder. And London is just coming back from a bad ankle injury.

Last edited:
Cook might need to sit, his shoulder is hurt and he can't put anything on the ball.

He's been injured all season practically. Coach D has cited his knee and his shoulder. And London is just coming back from a bad ankle injury.
If he was that hurt he should've been sitting out. It's been like 6 weeks that I've been hearing that he's hurt, yet he's active every game.

Back