Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Cavs 99 final

Kings have won 3 in a row and the Lakers after beating us sit Kobe and get blasted by 20 by the Suns.. We played so damn hard verses the Clippers and took them to the wire albeit without Paul and Reddick its a shame we didn't have anything left for the lakers who we should have beaten..

Didn't see most of this one. Nice win against one of the best in the East. They need to keep this up now that the west coast nightmare is over. I really think people were writing them off too early because of that trip.

Wow nice win.. I went to see a movie with my kid and missed it lol..

Damn starting five in double figures.. Neither team with hardly any bench points.. Nice bounce back from reggie 12 assists and 23 points.. AD gets his DD every game but we really need a point guard to make it all work..
Stopping the 4 game losing streak is a big deal in my opinion after what happened last year and how things snowballed..

Last edited:
Pistons need a more reliable bench is what they really need. Some guys who can come in and play good solid minutes without giving too much away. We have three players in the top six in the NBA in minutes played per game. Need more depth to give those guys a breather.

Stafford went to the Palace and got booed. As much as I can't stand him as a QB, that's poor taste.

Stafford went to the Palace and got booed. As much as I can't stand him as a QB, that's poor taste.

I agree with this. I want the guy gone as much as anyone, but to boo him while he is supporting another team in the city, I can't agree with that.

During a timeout in the third quarter, Stafford and receiver Golden Tate were introduced before tossing footballs into the stands. While Tate received a warm welcome, Stafford, under a lot of scrutiny in recent weeks for the Lions' 2-7 start, was greeted with chorus of boos.

I will say, it would of been cool to be the guy 7 rows up from where Stafford was aiming, you would get a free football.

Last edited:
Back