Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Champions Classic

LuciousGameWinner

Should be a good game tonight. Wish we were the early game, staying up until 12 kind of sucks.

Hopefully we take the W tonight. Valentine should have a big night, and hopefully Harris shows up.

Hate the late game, I had to take a nap to be sure I can stay up the whole time

I don't see us winning, I'll say KU by 6

12 if we're lucky, I doubt our game starts on time, 10:15 or so. Tough to handle when I'm usually up at 5:15

I wouldn't be able to sleep if the game was on.

Costello first foul, in comes DD. He's the key

Danger zone, bess with 2 fouls and ku in the bonus under 9. Could be a long night if Colby plays 25 minutes

Last edited:
Is it just me or was college basketball fine 5 years ago? These new rules they're trying to implement are bullshit. Take the game back 5 years and lower the shot clock and you're fine.

The game has gotten very physical, but it's not something that happened overnight. The refs never seem to be able to find a happy medium with the calls, though.

I hate games where guys are getting mugged and nothing is being called, but even worse are games where there are 25 fouls in a half for breathing on people. I'm all for a few more fouls and free throws but MSUMatt is right in that they need to find a happy medium.

Also, I wish they would up the foul out to 6 fouls, I have for years.

Back